Monday, January 9, 2012

Base Camp-Day 5

This is DAY 5.

Weigh in results:

Weight: 134.2 lbs
Hydration level: 61.2% (What?! Awesome!)
Body fat: 19%

Kind of shocking & TOTALLY exciting/motivating to me! I'm so glad I 'm keeping track of this!

Will this cold be the death of me? Oh my! I got up early, made Clay breakfast, and threw myself back in bed.  When the baby finally crowed like a rooster, I dragged myself through the motions today. I was all proud of myself for throwing dinner into the crock pot so we'd be prepared. I wasn't really hungry at all. So my menu looked like this:



Breakfast
  • grapefruit
  • probiotic blend


Lunch
  • my own personal veggie/hummus tray



Dinner
  • Chicken noodle soup (reduced sodium chicken broth, 3 chicken breasts, 2 cups whole-grain pasta, 1 cup celery , 1/2 onion, 1 cup carrots, some pepper)
  • Baked sweet potato (The whiter variety. Is it a yam, is it a sweet potato, we had that discussion, & even looked it up over dinner. But seriously, my mind is so foggy right now I can't even tell you the answer.)
Total water for the day: 7 glasses

Exercise: Clay says I should take some Alka-Seltzer, go to bed, and go to the gym tomorrow instead. I started to cry and he didn't have to tell me twice!

Three things I 'm grateful for today:
  • My sweet mom calling to chat & check up on everyone to see if she could help out with anything.
  • Brayden's l---------o-----------n------------g afternoon nap.
  • The fantastic camera Clay got me for my birthday.
  • And my bed. Can I do four?

No comments: