Saturday, January 28, 2012

Free Day-week 1

Now pay attention to this. When you get into the Transformation phase, be sure to pick one consistent day that is your free day. Don't pick a floating free day for the week. This will get you off track super fast. Before you know it, You'll end up having a free weekend beginning Friday night and lasting throughout Sunday. Believe me, we've been through it before. And it's completely ineffective that way. You've got to stick to one day. So make your decision with all factors involved before you choose a day, and then lock yourself in.




End of Week One Weigh In & Measurements:
 Weight: 135.8 lbs.
Hydration Level: 61%
Body Fat:19. 3%
Right Bicep (flexed): 11.5 in.
Bust: 32.75 in.
Waist: 29 in.
Hips: 39 in.
Thigh: 23 in.
Calf: 15.25 in.


Pre-Base Camp Weigh in & Measurements:
Weight: 139.4 lbs.
Hydration level: 60.1%
Fat percentage: 20.4%
Right Bicep (flexed): 12 in.
Bust: 33.5 in.
Waist: 28.75 in.
Hips: 39.75 in.
Thigh: 22.75 in.
Calf: 14.75 in.



Yay! There are some good improvements in there! I think I'm most excited to see the body fat dropping again. 






This morning I woke up knowing I could eat anything & everything I wanted. But when it came to breakfast, I'll be honest, I was really leaning towards eggs with avocados. And kind of craving another amazing turkey sandwich like the one we had last night for dinner, same as the one we had the other day. It's THAT good.

Here's what I ended up having:

2 slices of buttered whole wheat toast
1 DELICIOUS leftover slice of pizza with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onions, and spinach on it from The Pie. (So good!)
1 pkg. of peanut m&m's (never disappoints)
a chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle (meh)
1/2 a pomegranate Jamba Juice
brinner for dinner (inc. bacon, scrambled eggs w/cheese & avocados, waffles, & coconut syrup)
Bacon-wrapped jalepeno thingies (pure tastiness)
another s-l-o-w-l-y enjoyed package of peanut m&m's
probably 2 glasses of water

How I feel:

Really, not too shabby. I had visions of sugary sweets dancing in my head throughout the end of the week. My mouth was watering at the thought of trying a maple & bacon doughnut. But when free day came, I was thinking about how doughnuts make me feel horrible, and opted for a fruity Jamba Juice instead. The burrito bowl was like a salad to me, really. And quite frankly, I like a healthy loaded salad BETTER. SO minus the m&m's, bacon, & butter, I feel like my choices this week leaned more toward healthy this week. Certainly not there yet-but there was leaning.

....and just so you know, this plan is pretty expensive for all the fresh produce and what not. So we go crazy on couponing for our free day.

Did you notice that I finally included a picture? I just thought I should point that out.

1 comment:

Jennie-O said...

Have you heard of bountiful baskets? I pick one up every other saturday in daybreak! Long story short, $15 for a laundry basket full if fresh, yummy produce. They also have organic whole grain bread, etc. My family loves it. WWW.bountifulbaskets.org